Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sometimes I want to be a kid.

Well, I konw this issue is very solemn. But if I have to learn English. I need thorough learning my English grammar and vocabulary. 

This is very difficult to me and cannot omit anything I can learning. English is a international language. Well, I came to America have some reason. First, I need to learn some English skills. Second I need to assume responsibility for myself. 

My father said  too childhood. I don't think so but I'm trying to change my responsibility.well, my two sisters both think so. They also bar to me to do something I want. I need some liberty and space. I hope I have a good way to think about anything.


This picture is my friend gave me. He hopes me have a got a good ship and be save. That have a lot of luck for me. I always put it between my windows. 

1 comment:

  1. It really is a challenge to be independent and live in a different country. You are doing very well and will be successful.

    ReplyDelete