Monday, February 23, 2015

The last one.

     Well, a few weeks ago. I started my blogger. I got a lot of vocabulary. Vocabulary is a essential part for learn English. Vocabulary is very important in English. I know I still lack some skills. But here have a lot of method to learn English. read and write could improve our English skills. We need to united our English grammar and vocabulary.

Anyway, today I had a good class about after 0400 class. I like a teacher. I taught America student about our language. They think Chinese is very special and cool because Chinese grammar is  very different than English. But in my opinion, Some of them are very similar. Some sentences or conversation have similar grammar and speak. Merely just a little similar.

This picture is talking letter evolve. I think that was very cool. First one is 日. It means is sun or day. second one is 月. It means is moon or month. Third one is 車. It means is car. Last one is hours. Chinese latter is very interesting for everyone. Sometimes I wrote a lot of letter. I feel odd about Chinese latter. I need to take a rest. Maybe you haven't seen this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing has improved a lot over the past two sessions. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job teaching Chinese to the college students. It was a fun afternoon.

    ReplyDelete