Sunday, February 15, 2015

Town miss

In the USA study English is a precious experience for me. I never have studied in the other country. But my father to declare me I only have one year for study in America. Well, that is a great change for me. Life in America many thing affect me. But some English crush my confidence. I'm very upset. I have no idea to study English. QAQ.  Maybe I need some a brief break. But I really know English is very difficult and have very strange grammar I think. It's more different than language. Well, I'm going to severe my rule...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently, I saw a funny news, it's saying Taiwan's 'Safety rate variable' are NO.2.  I think that is very funny.
http://www.lifestyle9.com/top-10-safest-countries-to-live-in-the-world/4/

3 comments:

  1. I like your essay . I agree with you English is very difficult and have very strange grammar but I know we will get through all the difficulties in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice Rehab. Stick with it and you will both succeed. BTW, Arabic and Taiwanese have very strange grammar rules for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOPE!!! hahaha you have to study while you are living in NY.
    If you take a break...to study ELS, I and Suki feel lonely...

    ReplyDelete